Position: Vice President
Location of the Job: NJ, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
TRAVEL: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. No telecommuting.
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
JOB ROLE AND PURPOSE:
As a leader of the healthcare vertical business unit, head service offerings, solutions, sales, account management & IT development teams in various healthcare accounts. Perform solution engineering, service offering mapping, account & service mapping, RFP bid management process, project planning, tracking & oversight to ensure projects are completed on schedule & within budget. Work with payers, providers, PBMs & life sciences enterprises to define, implement service offerings, & service products. Work on all business processes within healthcare including eligibility, enrollment, claims, appeals, prior authorization, fulfillment etc.
Master’s degree in Business Administration or rel./ equiv. +2 yrs exp. Exp. in leading IT team(s) utilizing all or a combo of software lifecycle methodology and information systems development, business process management, mapping, expert knowledge of CMMi, IEEE 12207, ISO 9000, quality assurance methodologies, full suite of artificial intelligence & data products & associated technologies including automation frameworks, knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Java stack, BPM, Mulesoft, data technologies like SSIS, SSRS, various business process management and different product/platform implementations. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: We pride ourselves in open-door culture as well as our competitive compensation structure.
- Benefits: We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Fun Events
- Relocation Assistance
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org. Must ref.: VPH#1.
ValueMomentum is an insurance and financial services-focused IT services and solutions firm. ValueMomentum’s mission is to deliver value and drive momentum to our financial services and insurance clients’ technology-led initiatives. We do this by combining deep industry experience, strong technology expertise and approaching every engagement in the spirit of a true partnership. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 Insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of number of customers, and leading Insurers, Banks and Healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their digital, data & core transformation initiatives.
ValueMomentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.