Position: Vice President
Location of the Job: NJ, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
TRAVEL: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. No telecommuting.
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
JOB ROLE AND PURPOSE:
As a leader of the healthcare vertical business unit, head service offerings, solutions, sales, account management & IT development teams in various healthcare accounts. Perform solution engineering, service offering mapping, account & service mapping, RFP bid management process, project planning, tracking & oversight to ensure projects are completed on schedule & within budget. Work with payers, providers, PBMs & life sciences enterprises to define, implement service offerings, & service products. Work on all business processes within healthcare including eligibility, enrollment, claims, appeals, prior authorization, fulfillment etc.
Master’s degree in Business Administration or rel./ equiv. +2 yrs exp. Exp. in leading IT team(s) utilizing all or a combo of software lifecycle methodology and information systems development, business process management, mapping, expert knowledge of CMMi, IEEE 12207, ISO 9000, quality assurance methodologies, full suite of artificial intelligence & data products & associated technologies including automation frameworks, knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Java stack, BPM, Mulesoft, data technologies like SSIS, SSRS, various business process management and different product/platform implementations. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: We pride ourselves in open-door culture as well as our competitive compensation structure.
- Benefits: We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Fun Events
- Relocation Assistance
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – email@example.com. Must ref.: VPH#1.