Position: Technical Architect
Experience: 8+ years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
- Work with the client technical team, understand the Guidewire eco system.
- Analyze customer requirements, challenges from an IT and business process perspective by interacting with the customer architects / SMEs and reviewing documentation.
- Lead Proof of Concept for the business problem.
- Provide guidance to the team from a Guidewire Architecture perspective and suggest solutions.
- Participate and provide inputs in design and architecture reviews.
- Review all deliverables as per the delivery checklist.
- Conduct demos for customers as and when required.
- Identify best practices, share and ensure adoption of best practices (eg architectural artifacts, interface, tools etc) by the team.
- Collate, centralize & institutionalize all solution enablers developed by individual projects.
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, Certifications etc.,:
- 8+ years of total technical experience in large scale development team.
- Strong technical expertise and work experience in Guidewire Policy/Billing/Claims.
- Expertise on Architecture Patterns & Design Patterns, Re-factoring and unit testing, Code versioning and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com