At ValueMomentum, social responsibility is an integral component of our values. We believe in contributing back to our communities to benefit those in need.
We have often come together to stand in solidarity with the communities in times of crisis. And to support causes that aim to solve challenging problems facing our society today. We also contribute to causes our clients champion, so as to support the communities we operate in. And we have cheered our teams who have embraced causes they care for.
Corporate GivingWe believe that we have been incredibly fortunate, and we want to share our fortune by giving back to our communities. Our previous initiatives include donations to:
- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross & Team Rubicon for Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts
- American Red Cross & Team Rubicon for Hurricane Maria & Irma
Employee GivingWe cheer on those from our teams who have taken it upon themselves to care for our communities. These initiatives are solely determined based on what our employees feel they should care about. Through fund-raising campaigns and volunteering time, they support:
- Financial Support for Family of Indian War Veteran
- Over 35 Employee selected charities
- Fund-raising campaign to support NGOs and self-help in their volunteering effort to adopt schools in 20 villages in the state of Telangana, India
- Conducted clothing donation drive for the victims of cyclone Fani in Odisha, India
- Supported Telangana government’s tree plantation initiative ‘Haritha Haram’ with a mission to increase green cover in the state
Employer MatchingWe support employee contributions for causes they care for:
- Rehabilitation in flood affected regions in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Rehabilitation in cyclone Hudhud in Andhra Pradesh, India
Supporting Client CausesWe contribute to causes our clients champion, so as to support the communities we operate in:
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety Charity Golf Classic
- United Way ERIE
- Boy Scouts of America, Golf Classic
- American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure event, Multiple Sclerosis MS-150, and the Seagull Century
- United Way-Golf Tournament
CONTRIBUTIONS AT A GLANCE
Clothes Donation Drive to support the victims of Cyclone Fani in Odisha, India
Our associates came forward to do their part to help the victims. A Clothes Donation Drive was quickly organized and our employees came out in large numbers to donate to the Drive.
We partnered with Goonj—a well-known Non-Government Organization that ran relief campaigns in areas affect by the cyclone—who helped us distribute clothes among the victims. In total, Goonj distributed over 11 boxes of clothes from the ValueMomentum team. We feel proud of our associates for showing their compassion and standing by our communities in times of distress.
Support disaster relief efforts of Hurricanes Maria and Irma
ValueMomentum has always stood by communities during the time of natural calamities, and we do what we can to support relief efforts. In this instance, ValueMomentum came forward and donated $50,000 to the American Red Cross to support efforts that help residents of Puerto Rico recover from the catastrophic effects of Hurricane Irma and Maria.
Fund Raising Campaign to Empower Underprivileged Children
In 2005, a group of our associates raised funds to contribute to the work of these NGOs. The associates identified NGOs and self-help groups that had been working towards adopting schools in 20 villages in the state of Telangana, India. The NGOs had been supporting the schools with study materials and mid-day meals, and distributed spectacles to students that needed them.
Many of our employees joined the fund raising campaign by donating from their monthly salary towards the fund. Aside from financial contributions, our employees also actively visited the beneficiaries as part of this campaign.
Clothes Donation Drive – Cyclone Relief Response
Cyclone Fani made landfall on May 3, 2019 and left behind a trail of devastation creating distress for millions in the state.
Learn More >
Fund Raising Campaign to Support the Underprivileged
We believe there is nothing more important and rewarding than helping the underprivileged children gain access to education and healthcare.
Learn More >
Support to Hurricanes Maria and Irma Victims
Irma and Maria, both category 5 strength hurricanes, hit the USA with a destructive force within a short period of time in 2017.
Learn More >