- Workbench significantly reduced time to market new products and changes to products.
- Channel Partners are poised to capitalize quickly on market opportunities.
- Solution provided a mechanism to increase effectiveness and measure of marketing efforts.
- Loan officers recommended products based on their implicit biases and knowledge rather than best-fit recommendations.
- Automation support was needed for delivering to nearly 10 Business Channels and information maintenance on over 500 products.
- This Mortgage Bank aimed to reduce sales errors and improve profitability and conversion rates.
- Brokers, Loan officers, Product Managers and Channel Partners were expected to be provided with a web based Product management, Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting and Locking platform (in short PPE).
- Brokers and Loan officers would use the web-based PPE for entering Customer information in a series of steps, access information about the Customer such as Credit reports, analyze the Customer needs and what he/she is eligible for, configure the appropriate product and price it with options.
- ValueMomentum deployed a Product and Pricing Engine (PPE). The PPE workbench environment included a navigation tool for easy navigation and search of specific products and related guidelines.
- Performed all life cycle steps right from Inception to Elaboration to Construction and Transition.
- Channel managers and Channel Partners are poised to capitalize quickly on market opportunities, while providing a mechanism to increase effectiveness and measure of marketing efforts.