Location of the Job: Piscataway, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. No telecommuting.
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
Job Role and Purpose:
- Developing Organization’s Data Services capabilities on Big Data and Traditional DW Platforms.
- Knowledge of Hadoop Distributed File System HDFS Hive, HBase.
- Design Data Storage on Hadoop Platform.
- Develop Analytics and Reporting Solutions on NoSQL DB.
- Data transformation designing, reviewing, implementing and optimizing data transformation processes in the Hadoop environment.
- Use of Data Ingestion tools Sqoop, Spark, Kafka Broker Services etc.
- Knowledge of Security Architecture for Hadoop for Cloud (Hortonworks) on infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Perform traditional DW, ETL, Data Structures / model Development using popular/standard technologies and tools from Microsoft, Informatica, IBM.
Big Data Project Management Responsibilities
- Managing existing Data Services solution implementation to ensure continuity of project deliveries to the customers.
- Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered.
- Create Project Management Schedule, Estimate and Provide Resource requirements and Effort breakdown for both projects involving Big Data and traditional DW technologies and manage the scope and delivery of projects involving the same technologies.
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Client Services Director (CSD) and Lines Of Business (LOB) Team and other stakeholders.
- Interfacing with the Client Services delivery organization through CSDs to ensure effective transition, shape execution, collaborate on helping team understand solution assumptions, determine appropriate implementation approach.
Sales and Presales Support
- Leading solution definition and design for existing and prospective new customers
- Collaborating with Sales team during the pre-sales process to craft the right solution in response to the opportunities involving Data specific project requirements
- Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for Qualified Sales prospect
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Bachelor’s degree or equiv in Comp Sci, Engineering (Comp/Mech/Elec) or related field, plus 8 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities.
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – email@example.com. Must: Include Reference No. MDSA#1 when applying to this job.