Skills: IBM Data Power, Web Sphere Application Server WAS , MQ
Position: Solution Architect
Experience: 10 – 12 years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
- Provide technical leadership to Dev Teams.
- Understand product vision and expectation on technical solution architecture.
- Assist in overall application architecture and solutioning.
- Be part of pre-sales process in providing solutions.
- Help Delivery/Project managers with estimates.
- WBS creation from User stories.
- Responsible for Solution framework related Design and artefacts.
- Provide high level and detailed design guidelines to development and testing teams.
- Code review and ensure application code is developed as per the defined architecture standards.
- Sprint acceptance tracking and management.
- Responsible for Sprint and Release deployments.
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, Certifications etc:
- Excellent experience in administration, development, testing, support and implementation of enterprise applications using IBM DataPower, WebSphere Application Server WAS , MQ.
- Extensive experience in SOA Appliances like IBM DataPower XA 35, XS 40, XI 50, XI 52 including Layer7 device.
- Excellent experience in developing integrations to enable seamless data flow between various applications in enterprise and e-commerce B2B applications.
- Extremely strong in XML/XSL, XSLT, XPath, XML Schema, WSDL, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSRR.
- Strong experience in J2EE application administration like WebSphere Application Server, JBoss, Tomcat including Apache, IBM HTTP Server, LDAP and TAM.
- Good in designing solutions using DataPower appliance for end to end integration in heterogeneous environments.
- Expert in configuring new DataPower device on network including all necessary setup on the DataPower appliance.
- Closely worked in administering various services on DataPower appliances including WebGUI, CLI and XML Management Interface.
- Hands on expertise in configuring creating components of DataPower appliance such as Web Service Proxy, Multi Protocol Gateway, XML and Web Firewall.
- Proficient in developing message transformations using XSL including custom XSLs for various policies in DataPower including routing, protocol mediation and message enrichment.
- Created documentation related to data power configurations , interfaces for operations team to deploy the configurations in production.
- Experience in applying security polices, certificates, encryption and SAML in various DataPower devices
- Extensive experience in using SOAP UI, RESTClient-UI for web services testing.
- Well versed with XML and WSDL related technologies like DTDs, XML Schema, XSL and XPATH.
- Experience in handling 3rd party tools WINSCP and Windows ADI using QTP.
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Work closely with development and Technical Support teams to resolve quality issues.
- Domain Wise – Solution design in areas such as insurance, banking, healthcare and retail services. Should have good understanding of one or more of the above areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to lead and mentor a team.
- Need to be excellent team player.
- Pre-sales experience is a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org