Skills: Mule ESB, SOAP Web Services, Rest API’s
Position: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
We are seeking an experienced Mulesoft API Developer to be part of our journey in a full-time capacity. The Mulesoft API Developer will have an in-depth expertise in the software design, development, and implementation of B2C and API solutions. The candidate should have good skills in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge. This includes implementing application specific solutions using API management and Integration software products; leading and teaching others through doing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and training; documenting guidelines, best practices and lessons learned; and, participating in architecture reviews and code inspection sessions.
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, Certifications etc.,:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Overall work experience of 5-7 years with 3+ years of Mulesoft Anypoint development in a retail or omni channel space using Mulesoft software products, including Anypoint Studio, Anypoint API Manager, Anypoint Runtime Manager and Anypoint Exchange is required. Mule Certification is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Java development in a web application environment a plus.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated use of message patterns.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated use SOAP message structure and response types.
- In-depth understanding of JSON and XML message structures.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience on testing APIs (unit/functional/automated).
- Experience on securing API endpoints using OAuth and SSO implementation.
- Experience on Enterprise Service Bus a plus (Mule).
- Experience on development in providing and consuming SOAP web services and REST APIs.
- Suggest modifications to the development standards.
- Demonstrated understanding of navigation flow and design patterns.
- Ability to work towards multiple deadlines with shifting priorities.Must have excellent oral and written communication with need to interact clients directly.
- Must be self-motivated to take on challenges and work on short deadlines.
- Must be both individual contributor and good team player.
- Good Interpersonal (listening, written and verbal communication) and presentation skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org