Skills: Middleware Support
Position: Senior Support Engineer
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
- Install and configure Middleware and fixes on Linux/Windows.
- Deploy and upgrade Middleware components.
- Monitor non-production environment, participate in production problem calls, and resolve any problems related to Middleware.
- Tuning Middleware components to optimize performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues minimizing the application impact.
- Responding to NOC (Network Operation Centre) team calls.
- Document SOPs with effective FAQs on common problems and steps to resolve the issue.
- Identify and automate any manual/repeated tasks.
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, Certifications etc.,:
- 5-7 years of experience working as L2/L3 support professional managing 24/7 Customer facing applications.
- Experience working on IBM WebSphere MQ, Shell/ Perl scripting.
- Experience working on Application and Server monitoring as well as Ticketing tools.
- Well versed with support process like SOP, NOC, Handover/Takeover, following SLA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Need to be excellent team player.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org