Skills: Quality Assurance
Position: Senior Lead
Industry: Property & Casualty Insurance
Location of the Job: NJ, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 + years
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
Job Role and Purpose:
Conduct project execution in a global delivery model for delivery of projects using various methodologies (Waterfall, AGILE-SCRUM and SAFE AGILE), Partner products, tools & platforms. Execute and lead projects and engagements for Property & Causality insurance industry customers. Perform Feasibility Analysis, Testability Analysis, and QA strategy, QA Planning, QA Design and Development for Integration Testing, System Testing and Web services testing. Perform Property & Causality Policy Administration systems Testing, P&C Applications Integration testing, Algorithm based Rate Testing, Underwriting Rules engine Testing. Perform QA automation using Ranorex, Rational functional test, Coded UI, HP Business Process Test, RPA, Fiddler, Soap UI, Post man and Test Management with JIRA/Zephyr, Quality Center, Rational Tool suit, and TFS/MTM. Establish and Manage SLA, Program/Project Status reporting. Perform System Study, Test Estimations (using different estimation techniques e.g. three point, UCP, FPA, WBS etc.).
Who we are:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is one of the fastest growing software & solutions firm focused in the Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services domain. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of number of customers. Leading insurers, banks and healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their core transformation and digital transformation initiatives. ValueMomentum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We appreciate and celebrate differences, and believe diverse workforce benefits our employees and customers.
Bachelor’s degree or equiv in Comp Sci, Engineering (Comp/Mech/Elec), or related field, plus 5 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: We pride ourselves in open-door culture as well as our competitive compensation structure.
- Benefits: We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Fun Events
- Relocation Assistance
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org. Must ref.: SLQA#1.