Skills: Product Implementation, P&C Domain, .Net
Position: Project Manager
Experience: 10 – 12 years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
The Product Implementation Manager for Enterprise Products LOB plays a critical customer-facing role that drives successful business solutions using Value Momentum’s Product offerings – iFoundry and BizDynamics. Along with Project Management skills, Product Implementation Manager is expected to have strong techno-functional skills that would help in engaging effectively with Insurance IT and Business teams and operate as a SPOC for all the internal and external stakeholders involved in Product implementations.
- End to end project management for large project or multiple small projects – complete understanding of Product Architecture, capabilities & business functionality, estimation & planning, good project tracking, drive technical and functional reviews with Architects and Analysts, identification and mitigation of risks, customer and other stakeholder communication, documentation reviews, project metrics and adherence to delivery best practices
- Manage delivery teams to perform effectively in a very visible and highly demanding operations environment.
- Aligning solution implementation (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions.
- Support Client Partners and CSDs in managing the accounts effectively.
- Understand business needs and priorities thoroughly and manage the implementation plan accordingly.
- Drive customer interactions to understand the business needs in the context of Product functionality, architecture and capabilities and manage the expectations accordingly.
- Participate and contribute in preparing the estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan.
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with CSD and LOB Team and other stakeholders.
- Collaborating as a key member of the delivery team to represent the solution offering to the customer and other groups within VM if required.
Training & Process Improvement:
- Ensure Product delivery is aligned to the recommended process.
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained from one project to another – appreciate the common core and the specific differences.
- Leadership and team mentoring & management.
- Willing to travel for business/customer meetings on need basis.
- Highly motivated and should be at ease with managing multiple tasks at any point in time.
- Knowledge of various SDLC methodologies and delivery models.
- P&C Insurance Industry experience is a must.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience in the following areas, including 3+ years of Product Implementation experience in P&C domain.
- Exposure in business design reviews, process redesign, solution architecture, implementation, user acceptance testing and functional reviews.
- Excellent Knowledge of P&C Insurance domain (both personal and commercial). Knowledge of ISO is an additional advantage.
- Ability to explain complex business and technical issues in simple terms.
- Experience in implementing Policy Administration, Rating and Underwriting along with the associated integrations.
- Interpreting business need and ability to analyze and recommend the same as a required feature or roadmap item.
- Excellent understanding of design and architecture of products and solutions that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered.
- Understanding of cloud based deployments with or without subscription based pricing model.
- Experience in managing discussions around functional and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables.
- Experience in delivering projects as per the agreed scope, schedule and cost.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with P&C market dynamics.
Please email your resume to email@example.com