Position: Project Manager
Experience: 10 – 12 years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
- 10-12 yrs. Of experience with Strong expertise .NET, TFS, TFS Git, VSTS online, PowerShell, Configuration Management, Deployment to on-prem and Azure.
- Having hands on experience one or more tool expertise used for CI/CD from Microsoft tech stack.
- Leading a team of 15-20 people. 2 to 3 mid-size projects or multiple smaller projects in parallel.
- Onsite experience (short or long term)- preferred.
- Good at delivering projects in offshore/onsite.
- Good at project management, estimation, planning, monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Be able to interact with client team directly.
- Be able to run daily Stand-up calls/Scrum.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to changing needs in the project.
- Be able to provide weekly progress/status with client manager/lead.
- Experience on insurance/P&C is preferred.
- Relevant experience in .Net and Azure tech stack and be able to mentor team w.r.t to any technical help required on the project.
- Define and Validate TFS and VSTS branching, merging strategy.
- Create CI/ CD process improvement artefacts.
- Having experience of working for an Enterprise involving several sub systems and automated deployment pipeline both on prem and Azure.
- Be able to understand the defined CI/CD process and identify improvements, especially any automation candidates to improve the release/deployment time.
- Create project plan.
- Track the project progress against milestones.
- Track metrics and identify improvements in the project.
- Project progress reporting.
- Ability to work with different priorities.
- Ability to proactively identify risks, assess and manage them.
- Ensure that team adheres to organization and project defined process and guidelines.
- Work closely with the team, identify areas of improvement and guide the team towards achieving the same.
- Resolve team and interpersonal conflicts.
- Drive client interaction.
- Prepare and track resource onboarding plan by working closely with TAG and HR team.
- Open for travel based on project need.
- Manage onsite/offshore teams, working closely to deliver the tasks assigned to the team.
- Flexible with respect to work timings(working with onsite team and customer team during extended EST hrs. there is no expectation to work in IST night shift).
- Open for short term travel based on the project need.
- Possess good attitude and ability to work on challenging work.
- Maturity to work with people across the organization at different levels.
- Zeal to explore new technology areas and inspire others in the team.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work under pressure situation and exceeding customer expectations/CSAT.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org