Position: Project Manager
Industry: Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Location of the Job: Hyderabad, India
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 12 – 14 years
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
Do you have strong leadership skills, passionate about nurturing and managing resources, build a strong relationship with customers, and driven to deliver high-quality products to the customer making an impact in the organization’s success? If yes, then this position is for you!
We are looking for a self-motivated project manager who has extensive experience in a technical project/product/program management role, managing cross-functional projects, end-to-end project implementation and deployment. You plan, budget, monitor, and report on the project with project management tools. The ideal candidate should have a background in coordinating multiple teams and customers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth project execution and will hire new talents as needed to fulfil project needs. You will act as a bridge between higher management and the actual project execution team. Your key responsibilities are planning project resources, assembling and leading project teams, delivering projects on budget and time ensuring quality and customer expectations, monitor the progress of projects, and manage project related issues and risks.
Who we are:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is one of the fastest growing software & solutions firm focused in the Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services domain. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of the number of customers. Leading insurers, banks and healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their core transformation and digital transformation initiatives. ValueMomentum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We appreciate and celebrate differences, and believe diverse workforce benefits our employees and customers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Resolve problems and drive teams towards faster and smoother project delivery.
- Ensure project delivery and milestones are met as per schedule.
- Identify interdependencies, ambiguities within project teams timely and facilitate effective project delivery.
- Report timely about project progress to the Delivery Manager.
- Handle multiple project teams simultaneously.
- Drive status reporting meeting with customer managers and leads effectively.
- Proactively identify and highlight project risks and derive measures for risk mitigation.
- Adapt to change in technologies.
- Interact effectively with various stakeholders.
What you need (knowledge, Skills & Experience):
- A bachelor degree in engineering or related field with 10-12 years of technology expertise with at least 4 years of experience as a technical project manager leading multiple projects.
- Hands-on experience developing applications in Microsoft technologies especially C#, WCF/Web API, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core.
- Thorough knowledge of client-side scripting frameworks and libraries.
- Experience in writing Case Studies, whitepapers and best practices.
- Customer facing experience with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in Insurance domain.
- Professional certification in Project Management.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
Please email your resume to Shankar.Shahi@valuemomentum.com