Location of the Job: Piscataway, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: As needed basis.
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
We’re seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will lead the go-to-market strategy and plan execution for the company’s products. You will work side-by-side with the product team to deliver a product experience that exceeds customer and market expectations.
It is essential that you have the ability to grasp and translate complex technical capabilities into meaningful and impactful customer benefits. You will be responsible for crafting the customer-facing message and positioning of each of the products in the company’s portfolio. You will own defining the product for market understanding.
Understand Your Buyer
- Work with the product team to understand the buyer and how to communicate with them. Who are they, why they do/don’t use the product(s), where they conduct research, what they read, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Responsible for transferring that knowledge to marketing, sales and internal/external stakeholders.
- Identify new market opportunities and communicate those internally.
- Manage and develop relationships with the analyst community. This includes communicating with them about the company’s products as well as learning from them about customer/market demands and effectively disseminating that communication internally.
- Drive new product awareness within the analyst community.
Sales Enablement and Marketing
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team.
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers and prospects about company products.
- Work with marketing to create customer facing collateral, website content and other sales tools that support the selling and marketing process for the products.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on crafting campaign strategies and identifying channels.
- Work with content marketing to develop talking points for demand generation campaigns.
- Responsible for driving adoption in the market.
- Collaborate with development, product, marketing and sales on the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Conduct product demonstrations at tradeshows and webinars.
- Be an advocate for the product, buyer and company at any launch related events or tradeshows.
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – email@example.com. Must ref.: MPM#1.