Industry: Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Location of the Job: NJ, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 + years
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
Job Role and Purpose:
Perform project execution in a global delivery model, client management, project & team management for delivery of projects using various methodologies (Iterative, Waterfall and Agile), partner products, tools & platforms. Involved in automation POCs, documenting QA strategy, QA planning, QA design, STLC, test estimations, defect management. Perform QA automation testing using Selenium, UFT/ QTP, HP ALM. QA support of functional testing, regression, re-testing, UAT, system testing, smoke & sanity testing. Expertise with testing PAS (Policy Administration System) in P&C Insurance industry. Hands on experience and performed requirements analysis, project kick off meetings and project status reporting.
Who we are:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is one of the fastest growing software & solutions firm focused in the Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services domain. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of number of customers. Leading insurers, banks and healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their core transformation and digital transformation initiatives. ValueMomentum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We appreciate and celebrate differences, and believe diverse workforce benefits our employees and customers.
Bachelor’s degree or equiv. in Comp Sci., Engineering (Comp/Mech/Elec), or related field, plus 5 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: We pride ourselves in open-door culture as well as our competitive compensation structure.
- Benefits: We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Fun Events
- Relocation Assistance
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org. Must ref.: LQA#4.