Location of the Job: Piscataway, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. No telecommuting.
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
Job Role and Purpose:
Demonstrates strong knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance domain and proven record of success in managerial roles involving combining business experience, technology understanding, leadership skills, and project management to guide application development and maintenance teams in the following areas:
- Overseeing all development projects and all technical operational aspects for a Property & Casualty Insurance applications.
- Managing a portfolio of development and maintenance teams along with managing the support for business applications.
- Translating the strategic direction of the business into technical considerations for the application development and maintenance teams.
- Managing external and internal resources and quality/acceptance of deliverables.
- Leading teams to ensure they are following the SDLC methodology selected for the project. Drive Agile and Scrum models.
- Operating with independent authority and good judgement to resolve technical issues that pertain to the business applications under their area of responsibility.
- Maintaining continuity of technical knowledge that is significant to the successful operations.
- Leading teams in a rapidly changing environment including performance management, coaching for development, and resource assignment.
- Mentoring technical team members to increase business acumen including the ability to effectively communicate.
Bachelor’s degree or equiv in Comp Sci, Engineering (Comp/Mech/Elec) or related field, plus 8 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities.
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org. Must: Include Reference No. DCS#1 when applying to this job.