Job Title: Developer – ImageRight
Primary Skill: ImageRight
Location: Hyderabad, Pune & Coimbatore
Experience: 3-6 years
Are you someone with an extensive experience and strong technical, conceptual and developmental background in the ImageRight ECM platform who can create, manage, and drive delivery of Hyper customized Content Management for the insurance, banking, and healthcare industries? If that sounds like you, this role could be the next step you’re looking for.
This role requires a mix of skills – team building, hands-on ImageRight system and Workflow administration experience, technical expertise, team management and customer focus attitude. You should be able to design, define and determine the optimal solution patterns and architecture for ECM products. Work closely with multiple teams on different platforms. You will collaborate with the project managers to keep project deliverables under schedule. You will work with cross-functional teams to understand market requirements and define the right solutions. You should have excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate project status and technical issues clearly.
Know your team:
Value Momentum is providing Customer Communication Management (CCM) services for the past 15+years. Our team of experts is helping Insurance and Banking customers to design and deliver modern CCM systems that enable collaboration across the business, increase engagement with partners and customers, and provide a unified omnichannel experience through platforms such as OpenText Exstream, SmartCommunications, and Quadient Inspire. We provide Advisory, Implementation, Upgrade, Migration, Testing, and Support services for CCM platforms.
As a Technical Lead, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Participate in the entire system development lifecycle and support applications in the document storage, retrieval, and user management.
- Work closely with multiple teams (Interfacing applications, project team, database administrator, developers, architect) on different platforms (like Unix, include windows, AIX, mainframe)
- End-to-end process flow tracking, ensure data integrity, create reports.
- Help develop standard for best practice and maintain documentation.
- Deploy code across multiple environments from test to production.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Provide production support and development of applications
- Experience in server monitoring activities which includes (Email Receivers, Schedulers and WorkFlow Servers) and fix issues in case of any to avoid any business impact.
- Fix business issues as per the incidents / tickets on IR Desktop – (business users issues occurred on activities such as indexing/data entry/ viewing docs, add claim notes, send emails and faxes etc..).
- Active image Directory and Nearline IR Disk Space management- Backup storage for IR data one’s documents reaches the retention limit it will be removed from Active image directory to nearline.
- IR Security Manager –
- User access management -o Adding userso Disabling users
o Adding ImageRight rights to the user group – providing Read/write/create access to a particular group at drawer/program/doctype level.
o Adding workflow rights to the user groups – providing workflow step level access to the groups
o IR Routing Table – receiving request to replace existing user with new user using routeid
o IR System Maintenance -adding new active image share
o Adding New Drawer – Tables –> Drawers
o Adding Folder types
o Adding Document Types
o Organizing Documents Option – used for mapping Drawers, Folder Types and Document types.
o Adding New Fax number, Remove Fax numbers
o Adding Fax lines
o Free Form Memos for outgoing faxes.
o Omni Forms addition
o IR integrity program experience
o ImageRight Configuration Editor experience
o Workflow changes and configuration experience
- Code deployment in different environment
- Ability to identify and implement cost saving and performance tuning activities
- Experience in automating process
- Eager to share knowledge with others
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.