Position: Application Architect
Experience: 12 – 14 years
Location of The Job: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Company Description: https://valuemomentum.lndo.site/about/
- 12-14 yrs. Of experience with good attitude and strong experience in building web based applications using Microsoft tech stack.
- Good at Application Design, Debugging and Problem solving in an Agile project.
- Strong development experience in .NET, SQL Server, UI, JS Library/ framework (any).
- Should have 1 or more project implementations on Azure PaaS or IaaS experience (either on v1 or v2).
- Should be good in estimation.
- Should have experience working from Onsite Client location.
- Experience on insurance/P&C is preferred.
- Owning end to end responsibilities towards architecture, design, POCs and technical delivery in the project.
- Work closely with customer Architects/Solution teams to drive and present the design or solution.
- Collaborate with LOB/Practice team for any technical solution or proposal.
- Ensuring the design, code meets the customer defined guidelines/standards.
- Coaching team with respect to new technology learning and implementation.
- Provide technical solutions and guidance to the team.
- Conduct and own code, design reviews.
- Provide Estimates for any new project.
- Be able to multi task and provide technical support to one or more projects in parallel.
- Flexible with respect to work timings(working with onsite team and customer team during extended EST overlap hrs. there is no expectation to work in IST night shift).
- Open for short term travel based on the project need.
- Possess good attitude and ability to work on challenging work.
- Maturity to work with people across the organization at different levels.
- Zeal to explore new technology areas and inspire others in the team.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work under pressure situation and exceeding customer expectations/CSAT.
Please email your resume to Spandana.firstname.lastname@example.org